Saturday 30 June 2012

A lazy Morning :P

My bro woke me up today early to have a cup of tea with him.With half my eyes closed I walked lazily to his room.On my way I saw his son Hasan Bhai,don't remember what he was doing ?? lol
Yesterday I went to bed by 2:30 I guess...Saw a plate in which there was a cup of tea and glucose biscuit..soon I took the biscuit pack and tried opening it,I couldn't look at it properly as my eyes were getting closed..I asked my Sis in law to open the pack for me..Soon after she opened,I took a biscuit and dipped it in tea and ate...just when I ate I realized I didn't brush my teeth..OOps..
Oh ! did I hear YUCK !! As if you guys don't.. Even after realizing the fact that I haven't brushed,I wasn't ready to take back off..You know why ?? I never go backwards and I never take my foot back !! LOL..My days have been going good so far..Gaining confidence from all sides and feels so better..My bro and his wife have been soo kind and loving,that even makes me feel that I wanted to be with them for ever !! My bro is a huge lover of food,but now he is on a diet and we hit the gym daily..This GYM is in our family friend's building,so its FREE !! LOL..Thanks to that Very Kind  Family for providing us this facility..But the villain is the Security of that Building !! His Question is "How can an outsider use the GYM?" Pretty genuine question..Will I keep mum for this question ?? NO .I keeps Quiet only when teacher asks any question..LOL.My answer for that Security was 20 bucks..Now as in Tele brands they say "Now Even I can Hit the GYM very easily" WOOW !! LOL
Will come up with GYM techniques for you guys..pretty easy and effective ones ...
"WHO EVER READS THIS WILL BE DESTINED TO READ MY BLOG DAILY AND HAVE THEIR BREAKFAST WITHOUT BRUSHING YOUR TEETH" LOL....HEHEHEEEE
Never say YUCK again !!! LOL ...Have fun guys !!

No comments:

Post a Comment