Saturday 30 June 2012

Anti-Boring Tablet !!

Guy's come and have this tablet if you are bored for free !! Ah ! If free I know you guys would even drink an acid ...Greedy fellows !! LOL..I just had one now..lol
After having my lunch,i felt a little boring and now I am feeling better after having this tablet..thought I would share this with you Barbarians.. lol ..What ?? I am the captain of it ???
Then you are the COACH of it .. LOL


Funny Wallpapers are always a hit!. Isn't it fun to look at your wallpaper and get a little chuckle. The problem is around how long the funny wallpaper stays funny.

Let's face it, what is funny today may seem a little dated a few weeks from now. So changing out your wallpaper every-so often will help to relieve this problem of the boring wallpaper.

So here in this lens I have a couple of wallpapers that will hopefully tickle your funny bones. Hopefully they are not overly dated and will remain fresh as long as possible. Enjoy the funny wallpaper.

Funny Wallpaper



Nothing to do-mark it off the list



Cat Exercise wallpaper

Some Motivation required



Nasty Banana 



Funny Drunk Tree Frog 



Ben Franklin Aquiring Electricity (the real story)



Awesome Funny



Fish out of Water background



A Turtle on Rye



Carrot Killers 


No comments:

Post a Comment